13 October 2008

Until now, I've steered clear of politics- I can no longer do it.



Basically, everything in this video is everything I've said in the last 8 weeks. Palin has no idea. By that I mean that she is clueless. Guilt of abuse of power and ethics violations is not a good way to run for vice president. She is a danger to this country and can not be allowed to sit as vice president if elected.

The concern should lie with her husband the 'First Dude' of Alaska.

They had their house build for free by the same contractor 'buddies' of his that then got a state contract to build a sports arena for Wasilla. This is not good. What kind of second husband would this guy be- or first husband?!

It is scary.

One of the reasons that I've left politics out of this is because there is so much to cover and talk about that it all jams up on its way out of my head. Perhaps I'll be in better form to talk about this later. Maybe November 5?

0 comments :

Post a Comment