22 February 2010

As the third term begins, I find myself petrified at taking a math class. It has been so long and I have such an aversion to the subject to begin with.

I am invited to a seminar on 2/24 at 4pm, with three more seminars scheduled throughout the term, which is confusing because I don't know if that means that I will not have a weekly seminar for this class or if these are three special seminars in addition to the regular weekly ones.

The class is called MM150-32: Survey of Mathematics. The book came on my birthday and has alot of ground covered, including statistics, algebra and calculus (and I just peed myself).

The only other thing that I'm dealing with is the annoying delay in getting our new e-mail UI.

Not the smoothest of starts to a term, but we'll manage.

0 comments :

Post a Comment