24 March 2010

Since I realized that the unwanted weight that came along with smoking cessation would not go quietly into the night as I once thought, my quest to loose the extra 10 pounds has taken me down an oriental road in the form of drinking lots and lots of green tea. Real green tea. From China. Since I have been drinking so much of it, the quantity is slowly dwindling. This makes me nervous. I have scarcely had any other beverage and it is so yummy.

Therefore, I am putting out an APB on these five teas that I love so much. I would prefer exact replicas, but will settle for reasonable facsimiles.

This is really amazing oolong tea. It is from Fujian. The label reads as follows: “Special Grade Oolong Tea, Made in Ruyi tea factory Anxi Fujian”. Truly, the best tea I have ever tasted. DSC04723_fb
This is also delicious oolong tea, but not as good as the kind made in the Ruyi tea factory in Fujian. The instructions are in both Japanese and Chinese. DSC04726_fb
I do not know what this tea tastes like. But I like the container- a tall cylinder, maybe about a foot in height. I wouldn’t mind having this much oolong tea. DSC04729_fb
This green tea consists of small leaves in bunches at times and they resemble sticks and twigs. The shape of them allows for a comfortable fit into my infuser and is best warm brewed. This is a medium sized square metal container. DSC04724_fb
This green tea is made of much larger leaves, usually whole and recognizable as leaves, even though they are dry. This is so delicious cold brewed, as indicated by the picture. DSC04725_fb

If anyone has any idea where I can find something like anything that is above, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks!

0 comments :

Post a Comment