09 June 2010

Season finale of Glee was on tonight. In other news it looks like Semi-Super Tuesday Primary elections for the mid-terms have shaped an interesting November. I’m not as into it as I would normally be. The tea is helping with that.

I met mom at Giant Eagle to get a book from her that she checked out of the Pitt law library for me. The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation. It is the 16th edition, which unfortunately does not have the information I need- how does one cite Supreme Court Oral Arguments in APA style? I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find it at all. Thankfully, she is going to photocopy a couple pages out of the most recent edition for me.

This is being written in bed, thanks to the fact that my laptop is so awesome. I had to throw that in there.

For the new school week, I hope to have more practice exercises done for my IT class and maybe this week my writing class will make sense. I haven’t yet written the midterm survey for that class, but it will be scathing. I can’t stand the fact that the prof for my Comp II class can’t write for shit. Or more to the point, her writing is shit. I find that she writes with the same cadence and lack of clarity similarly to the way a certain former GOP VP candidate speaks. It is annoying to say the least.

The coming weeks (maybe months) are not going to be comfortable at all. if there is a way to go without or make due, I can’t think of one. We’re headed to KMart to get the first of two necessities to help us get through. As a result of the predicament, I am now ‘in charge’ of the finances. Oh good, because I certainly didn’t have enough to do already. Ugh. Maybe I’ll feel more useful.

Nearly 2.5 hours after taking my melatonin pill, I am not yet sleepy.

0 comments :

Post a Comment