21 October 2010

The 6th term is providing the stage for a major slump. I am so not motivated to do anything for either of my classes. My attention is drifting like major big-time- I must have read the same damn page at least three or four times before I could even give you an idea of what it said. Here’s the kicker, the subject was about the GUI that we’re using, so nothing overly technical was involved. It was actually mildly interesting since the author has at least some ability to keep the subject matter from drying. It took me four tries to figure out that it was a pretty decent chapter.

That’s just for my Java class. C# is going nowhere, and I do mean nowhere. My first assignment was due two days ago- I haven’t even started writing it yet. The research is pretty much done and the paper is only about 6 pages, but just the thought of writing it makes me either want to go to bed and sleep for a month or causes me to suddenly become interested in cleaning my office.

I bought a 6-pack at Hough’s in the hopes that some Yeungling Bock would lubricate my motivational wheels. So far, it hasn’t done a bad job… but I’m writing this instead of preparing for the first of two seminars in a row that begins in just under a half-hour. Having said that, I did begin copying the Unit 2 class info into OneNote.

Also, I don’t know hat the Penguins-Predators score is, so that’s good I guess… even though I’m sort of putting a temporary exile on myself for the first period of Penguins hockey to see if me watching is causing them to loose the whole game (!). Ok… I just found out that the Pens are down my 1. Back to work!

0 comments :

Post a Comment