22 October 2010

 

1. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
My inhaler.

2. Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
No.

3. Where was your default picture taken?
N/A

4. Who was the last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
Probably Alyssa.

5. Can you play guitar hero?
I can, but I’m not very good.

6. Last time you walked further than a block?
Just two days ago. I walked from Squirrel Hill home.

7. Name someone that made you laugh today?
One of my wacky meth-cooking neighbors. She was out trying to call her cat, but was instead scaring the poor thing away. This was at 10:00am, her hair was a nest and her shirt was on backward. If I don’t laugh at these things, I will cry.

8. How late did you stay up last night and why?
About 1am. I usually don’t sleep unless my pill kicks in and forces my head to the pillow. Until then, my mind is a bee hive of activity.

9. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I would love to move to a house where everything worked and I didn’t get anxious tremors thinking about all the crap that has gone, could go or is going wrong with our present domicile. I would prefer to either stay in Pittsburgh or move to someplace completely outrageous, like Paris or Madrid or Rotterdam.

10. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Several times.

11. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
I don’t think any of my ex’s have met each other. Well, my one ex met my pre-ex and they didn’t get along at all. So I guess they can’t be friends.

12. Do you like calling or texting better?
Depends on who it is. I prefer texting when I’m busy, but I prefer talking to friends.

13. How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
I hate diet anything.

14. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Star Trek

15. Where is your biological father right now?
I haven’t the foggiest. Wherever he is, I’m sure he’s on some kind of probation.

16. Where are you right now?
At home in my office.

17. What bed did you sleep in last night?
The one in my bedroom.

18. What was the last thing someone bought for you?
A really awesome pair of shoes.

19. Who took your profile picture?
Probably me.

20. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My wacky meth-cooking neighbor. She is too funny for words… also most people don’t believe me when I tell them about the situation, so I make sure to have pictures to back it all up!

21. Was yesterday better than today?
The day is still young, so many things could go wrong… ask me again tomorrow!

22. Can you live a day without TV?
Sure.

23. Are you a bad influence?
Everyone says I am, but I don’t think so.

24. What items could you not go without during the day?
My wondrous, magical laptop, inhaler, earbuds, allergy pills

25. Would you share a drink with a stranger?
I would probably just give it to them if they needed it. No need to upset the natural balance of germs, is there?

26. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Kara… She is probably the last person many people last visited in a hospital. It was during her gall bladder surgery.

27. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
”Is there hockey?”

28. What are you wearing?
Plaid flannel shirt over a Pens tee and my new jeans.

29. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
I think like five or so, but one of the first times was completely bogus, so I went to the magistrate and got it dismissed.

30. If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?
Epic volumes of spam and several confirmations for software downloads.

31. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
I’ve been called a perfectionist, but usually people just call me ‘Rich’.

32. What song is stuck in your head?
None, but I’m listening to Beethoven’s Emperor Concerto.

33. Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be?
It had better be Publisher’s Clearinghouse. Otherwise, it is probably some poor soul who has just been through a terrible sky-diving mishap and is caught in the treetops. I might let him in for a fee, but it would drive the dogs insane.

34. What gets in your way of your sleeping?
Allergies, the beehive that is located my mind, interesting things to read on Cracked.com.

35. Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?
Jen

36. Can you handle the truth?
Yeah.

37. What was the last book you read?
"Renegade: The Making of a President" by Richard Wolffe.

38. Is there something you always wear?
During chilly days, a hoodie… during warm days, flip-flops.

39. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Oh my yes… many many times.

40. What is something that can always make you feel better?
Looking at old pictures or reading old blog posts.

41. What do you want right now?
I would like to have my new shoes.

42. Look behind you, what do you see?
Three pictures: The Dalai Lama, Two dragons fighting for a pearl and the Chinese ‘Shi’ poem.

43. Have you ever worked in a food place?
Yeah… McDonald’s (two different ones) and South Hills Country Club.

0 comments :

Post a Comment