12 November 2010

Even though I’m having a crisis of mammoth proportions in school and I’m behind on e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, I’ve come into some really awesome music by way of iTunes radio. This website provides the best continuous music heard in quite some time: http://laut.fm/alternativeworld. I’m listening to Phoenix now, but I’ve been introduced to Troy von Balthazar, The Temper Trap, The Twilight Sad, Marquis of Vaudeville- a small sample of the playlist I’m gathering.

And thank goodness… I was starting to dream in Bach and one morning woke up singing Whip It. not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just that something new was definitely needed.

Neil is coming in today to get the geckos and take them to Norfolk. I’m gonna miss the little guys. Think he’s only staying the night. Luckily, we are pounding out the ‘get ready to have people over for Thanksgiving’ cleaning list, so his room is clean(er). We got the porch done last night and Marieke washed the sofa cover so that there is a spot to sit.

I’m falling ever behind and I don’t see any clear sky ahead- at least not before Christmas- which is 43 days away. Fingers crossed, I guess.

0 comments :

Post a Comment